Microsoft Project for the Web
Explore Microsoft’s project management tools starting with MS Planner and Project for the Web, and moving on to Power BI.
Your 100% Online Microsoft Project for the Web Training includes:
-6+ hours of Microsoft Project for the Web Training designed by industry experts
–Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
-How to build project plans in Microsoft Planner and Project for the Web
-Creating reports with Power BI
-Create, manage, monitor and report project plans
Learn Microsoft Project for the Web and find work as a Project Management Professional in virtually any industry, in any location...
If you’re a professional with experience of participating, leading and directing projects, this online Microsoft Project for the Web course will help you learn project planning and boost your career chances for many organizations using Microsoft Project tools.
Some professionals wanting to learn Microsoft Project for the Web worry about when they’ll have time to study for the course alongside their job. That’s why we created this Microsoft Project for the Web online course – it is 100% self-paced and online, so you can study around YOUR schedule.
This affordable, online Microsoft Project for the Web training course is brought to you by Master of Project Academy. Our courses have a 99.6% first-time pass rate and more than 300,000 past students.
"Master of Project Academy allows professionals to advance their training at a schedule that fits their busy life. No set dates, no set number of hours. No need to take time off to accommodate a course schedule in a physical classroom. And with 24 hour assistance, professionals have access to help whenever they need it."
Microsoft Project for the Web Training is ideal for you if you’re looking to advance your Project Management career by learning how to use Excel.
99.6% Pass Rate
30 day money back guarantee!
100% Online & Self-Paced
Course Completion Certificate
Completing this online Microsoft Project for the Web training will teach you how to create, manage and control projects with Microsoft Planner and Project for the Web.
- Theoretical concepts explained with real-world project examples, giving you a better understanding of those concepts
- 24/7 assistance from our expert support team
Unlike in-person ‘training bootcamps’, you can study and prepare at your own pace, to fit your busy schedule
- Online moderated peer forum to participate in active discussions
- Downloadable high-quality study tools (PDFs, cheat sheets, etc.)
Microsoft Project tools are the most popular tools used by many Project Management Professionals. Microsoft Project for the Web Training is most suited for:
- Project Professionals
- Project Controllers
- Project Managers
- Project Expediters
- Anyone who is getting started in Project Management
What are the requirements to attend Microsoft Project for the Web Training?
There are no requirements to attend the Microsoft Project for the Web Training. We recommend having access to Microsoft Software. So, you can practice what you learned throughout the lectures.More
What are the lectures I will learn in Microsoft Project for the Web Training?
The Microsoft Project for the Web Course curriculum starts from the ground and teaches the foundations of project planning one by one. The following is the course content
- Project for the Web is the perfect tool for teams looking for a project management tool that has a simple interface, is integrated with Microsoft 365 applications, is collaborative, and gets the job done without the need for extensive training.
- Project for the Web fills a gap. If you find Microsoft Planner too basic for your needs but Project Online too complex and expensive, then Project for the Web is for you. Built on the Power Platform, Project for the Web harnesses the strength of Power Apps, such as Power Automate and Power BI, to add an additional layer of automation and reporting capabilities.
- In this course, we will explore the basic project offerings from Microsoft. We’ll start out by looking at Microsoft Planner. As a free app that’s included with our Microsoft 365 subscription, we can use Planner to manage, assign and monitor team tasks.
- We will run through all the different ways we can create new projects including creating a project from scratch and using built-in templates. You’ll learn how to add tasks, give the project structure with summary and subtasks, create dependencies, assign buckets and labels, and view our project Gantt chart in the timeline view. We’ll also check out how to create roadmaps to have visibility across all projects we are managing.
- In the final section, we will look at creating Power BI reports based on our Project for the Web data. We’ll see how to create a link to the Dataverse, download and modify the Power BI report template, modify and format visualizations, build our own custom reports, and how to share our reports by publishing them as dashboards to the Power BI service.
- If you would like to follow along with the Project for the Web and Power BI sections of this course, you will need to make sure you have the relevant subscriptions to these applications.
What Our Students Are Saying
Master of Project Academy is an Accredited Business by Better Business Bureau®
What does this mean? This means, all figures, claims and reviews of Master of Project Academy are audited and backed up. BBB® reviews the pass rate, student reviews and all claims of our website and make sure that they are genuine, authentic and made by real students enrolled in our courses.
You can see several authentic and genuine reviews in our BBB, Google, and TrustPilot Pages.
Professionals enrolled from 100+ organizations including these reputable organizations
Microsoft Project for the Web Training is brought to you by Master of Project Academy.
So far we’ve helped over 300,000 professionals from 180 countries prepare for and pass their certification exams.
Will you be our next success story?
Everything you need to train for Microsoft Project for the Web
Ready to get serious about your project planning training? Your career in Project Management depends on it.
Enroll today and give yourself the best chance at project management career opportunities…
-100% online training, learn at your own pace from wherever you want
-Includes 6 hours video training, practices, guides, handouts and more
In-person, virtual, and hybrid group training formats are available for this program.
For group and corporate training solutions, please
Benefits of a monthly subscription:
The faster you complete the course, the less you pay
Get continuous access to the course - auto-billing means no manual payment hassles.
Benefits of an annual subscription:
Learn at your own pace - take your time to complete the training and fully prepare for the certification exam
Revisit key lectures and highlights to give yourself the best chance of passing
Benefits of lifetime course access:
Pay once, get forever access to course materials and all future updates at no additional cost
Revisit key lectures and highlights to give yourself the best chance of passing
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Our Overall Full Refund Rate is < 1%
Master of Project Academy Featured In The Media
Wall Street Journal
"Master of Project Academy offers the best solution, with flexible online courses at a fraction of the cost of other certification training courses. Courses can be taken from anywhere, anytime, with just an Internet connection."
"Master of Project Academy courses cover everything you need in a direct, accessible manner. All the reviews of Master of Project Academy are overwhelmingly positive. Students call out their favorite teachers and rave about how easy passing the exam is following Master of Project Academy’s instruction."
"Master of Project Academy delivers 100% online, self-paced and 30-day money back guaranteed on certification courses. High quality premium certification courses are offered at low prices in comparison to other certification institutions."
"Master of Project Academy has a surprising pass rate of 99.6 percent; more than 300,000 of its students have passed the certification. But if that figure still doesn’t inspire total confidence in you, rest easy knowing that the program offers all of its students a money-back guarantee."
"Courses are offered to students and professionals worldwide who seek to expand their knowledge base or need help preparing for a variety of professional certification exams. Courses are self-paced and conducted entirely online, with access to 24 hour support."
Frequently Asked Questions
You can begin the course from the moment you enroll. Get instant access to all the lectures, videos and materials and train for certification at your own pace.
There’s no deadline to complete the course – you can watch and re‐watch as many times as you like, giving yourself the best chance at passing your certification exam at the first attempt.
But if for any reason you decide to cancel, just email [email protected] within 30 days of enrollment, and we’ll refund your payment in full.
If you want to take longer to study the course, you can select annual or lifetime access to give yourself more time to watch and re‐ watch the lectures. Lifetime access is exactly that – you will never lose access and will receive free course content updates forever.
Read more about Master of Project Academy Instructors.