Microsoft Project® Training (Foundation & Advanced) Bundle
Our Online Microsoft Project® Training Bundle helps you to learn MS Project from the ground and helps you become a Pro – even if you’re working full‐time
Your 100% Microsoft Project® Training Bundle includes:
-17+ hours of Microsoft Project® Foundation and Advanced Training designed by industry experts
–Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
-Includes Microsoft Project Foundation Training and Microsoft Project Advanced Training
-Start from the ground and learn how to create project plans like a Pro!
Learn Microsoft Project and find work as a project manager in virtually any industry, in any location...
Microsoft Project is the primary project planning tool used by 92% of the corporate companies.
Some professionals wanting to learn MS Project worry about when they’ll have time to study for the exam alongside their job. That’s why we created this Microsoft Project Online Course Bundle – it is 100% self-paced and online, so you can study around YOUR schedule.
This affordable, online Microsoft Project Training Bundle course is brought to you by Master of Project Academy. Our courses have a 99.6% first-time pass rate and more than 200,000 past students.
"Master of Project Academy allows professionals to advance their training at a schedule that fits their busy life. No set dates, no set number of hours. No need to take time off to accommodate a course schedule in a physical classroom. And with 24 hour assistance, professionals have access to help whenever they need it."
Microsoft Project Training Bundle is ideal for you if you’re looking to advance your Project Management career by gaining Microsoft Project planning skills.
Zero to Hero
30 day money back guarantee!
100% Online & Self-Paced
Course Completion Certificate
Completing this online Microsoft Project training bundle will help you to plan projects like a Pro
- Learn how to create your project plans in MS Project step-by-step
- See how you can create tasks, assign resources, take baselines, do reporting and more in MS Project
- How to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- Save thousands of dollars in your projects by fixing utilization problems
- Learn how to create a project plan through a real-world project example
- Project security, saving and protecting Project files
- Resource sharing including setting up a resource pool across projects
- How to consolidate different projects into a single project
- How to set up recurring tasks to save you time
- Custom fields and how to automate calculations in a custom field
- How Outline and WBS codes work and how to use them in your project
- How to properly manage costs including setting fixed costs, budgets, variable costs and overtime
- How custom tables and custom views work
- Detail on advanced sorting, filtering and grouping
- Creating customized reports, charts and how to edit certain elements of a report
- Earned Value Analysis
- How to import and export data from Excel, Word and Notepad
- Using Macros in Microsoft Project
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor within 24 hours!
- Test yourself with quizzes at the end of the sections
- Earn 17 PDUs if you are a PMP already
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during the course
Good Project Planning is the foundation of the project success. Microsoft Project is a project planning tool used by several Fortune 500 corporate companies as well as independent project management professionals. Learning how to use Microsoft Project and creating winning project plans in MS Project will advance your Project Management career.
This training is most suited for:
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Any professional using Microsoft Project®
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager