360 Degree Project Manager Mock Interview
Don't let your job interview anxiety to ruin your chance of getting the job! Practice with our online project manager mock interview and get the job.
Project Manager Mock Interview Description
Do you get anxious when you prepare for an interview? Are you unsure of what questions you'll be asked by the interviewer? Do you wish you knew how to better showcase your skills to a prospective employer? Let us help you sharpen your interview skills and give you a real hands-on mock PM interview so you can get the job you deserve!
The Project Manager Mock Interview from Master of Project Academy is designed to ensure that you sit confidently in your interview and increase your chances of getting the job you applied to. Our experienced project manager interviewer will partner with you on your resume to better showcase your skills and experience. The interviewer will also prepare industry relevant and customized questions that you will most likely be asked in your interview.
Unlike any other online product available, the Project Manager Mock Interview program will be an authentic interview experience with the added bonus of a detailed assessment by a seasoned industry professional outlining your strength and improvement areas - feedback that will give you a leg up on other applicants and allow you to secure the job of your dreams! Enroll in the Project Manager Mock Interview and surpass other applicants!
"Master of Project Academy allows professionals to advance their training at a schedule that fits their busy life. No set dates, no set number of hours. No need to take time off to accommodate a course schedule in a physical classroom. And with 24 hour assistance, professionals have access to help whenever they need it."
Detailed Assessment Report
100% Online PM Mock Interview
- Get ready for your project manager job interview!
- Experience a realistic live project manager interview
- Learn about your strengths and improvement areas before you sit for your real project manager job interview
- Increase your chance of getting the project manager job you applied for
- Surpass other applicants with your improved interview skills
- Get a detailed assessment report about your project manager mock interview simulation
- Learn about your skills and background match with the position you applied for
- Enroll in follow-up sessions to excel in your improvement areas
- If you enroll in two sessions & resume review package, the interviewer will review your resume and suggest revisions to make your resume stronger
Project manager job interviews are challenging. Depending on the industry you applied for, you might get different and tough questions during job interviews. This online project manager mock interview program is prepared for professionals who applied for a project manager job. This program is most suited for any professional applying for a junior, mid, or senior level project manager position.
Get Ready for Your Project Manager Job Interview!
Project managers manage the critical projects of a company or organizations. Project managers are responsible for completing a project on time and on budget fundamentally. Therefore, project manager positions are critical in companies and organizations.
Since project manager positions are critical in companies, project manager interview sessions are challenging as well.
A typical project manager interview happens in two steps
- Job interview session with the manager (e.g. PMO Manager) of the position you applied for
- Job interview session with the human resources department
The project manager interview session with the manager of the position you applied for will be the challenging one. You will face several technical and situational questions during the job interview. And the main benefit of this online project manager mock interview will be preparing you for the real project manager interview session.More
How Does This Online Project Manager Mock Interview Work?
You will send the job description you applied and your CV to the interviewer. The interviewer will work on the position you applied for and will prepare customized questions for your Project Manager Mock Interview.
The Project Manager Mock Interview program will assess your skills and background in seven different aspects.
- Professional Background aspect will assess your past experience and evaluate whether it fits with the requirements of the job you applied for.
- Job Experience aspect will assess your project management experience and evaluate whether you have enough project experience that the job you applied for requires
- Situational Performance aspect will assess your project management skills in the case of critical situations. You will face "what would you do in the case of ..." questions during this part of the project manager mock interview program.
- Professional Character aspect assesses how your colleagues and project team members describe you.
- Self-Assessment & Career Plan section of the Project Manager Mock Interview will evaluate where you see yourself in future and whether it maps with what job requires
- Salary & Compensation Expectations aspect will assess your current salary and your salary expectation from the job you applied for. The interviewer will provide feedback about whether your salary expectation is in market range or inline with your current salary.
- Overall Performance aspect of the project manager mock interview will evaluate your confidence during the interview simulation, whether your examples and answers were reasonable etc.
You will be able to see at what level of your skills & background match with the position you applied for in each of these seven aspects respectively. You will see your strengths and improvement areas for each aspect so that you can work on your improvement areas to have a better performance in your real project manager interview.
At the end of the Project Manager Mock Interview assessment report, you will see the level at which your skills & background matched with the position you applied for.
The interview session with the human resource department will be focusing on your interpersonal skills and whether you will be a good fit with the company culture. Some companies might conduct a personality test during their project manager interview sessions to assess the capabilites of the candidates.
Professionals do not experience job interviews frequently. They start a new job, and it takes at least two years to change jobs. In the meantime, professionals will lose their interview skills.
Or, you might not be a project manager yet, and you might be sitting for a project manager job interview soon. Since you will be sitting in a job interview that you are not familiar with, assessing yourself with a Project Manager Mock Interview will make you ready for the real job interview. You will increase your chance of getting the project manager job as well!
You might be interested in Project Manager Interview Questions post.
Preview5 Steps of Project Manager Interview Simulation
StartSchedule Your Project Manager Interview Simulation
What Our Students Say
"I was working as a business analyst in a tech company. I was so excited when I received an invitation for a project manager job interview. This project manager mock interview program prepared me for the interview very well!"
"I was working as a project manager in a construction company. I saw a position vacancy in a better company for a more senior project manager position. Project manager mock interview simulation sessions prepared me for the interview and I got the job!"
"I was planning to find a job in US and move to US. I had no idea of project manager interviews in US. This project manager interview sessions helped me to get a good project manager position in US!"
"Feedback of the interviewer during sessions and detailed assessment report helped me to see my weaknesses in project manager job interviews. I am sure I will be performing better in my future job interviews."
"I was trying to get a junior project manager position right after graduation from university. With no idea of how a job interview would go, this project manager mock interview simulation helped me to see what the industry expects from a project manager."
Get Started Now!
One Hour Interview
Why should I opt for a one-hour session?
If you are familiar with job interviews, you can opt for one-session.
You will enroll in a realistic project manager interview and get ready for your real interview.
Includes 2 One-Hour Sessions
Why should I opt for two sessions?
Enroll in the first section to see your strengths and improvement areas.
Ace your interview skills with follow-up session and get the project manager job you applied!
Two Sessions & Resume Review
Includes 2 One-Hour Sessions & Resume Review
Why should I opt for career coaching?
Includes two project manager interview sessions and resume review.
The interviewer will work on your resume and revise your resume together with you in a one-hour session.
See Sample Assessment Report
Meet Your Instructor
Jana has been working on several project management roles for major corporations and organizations for over 20 years. Jana worked in various United Nations projects and programs as a project management expert.
During his career, Jana has interviewed, hired, managed and worked with hundreds of Project Managers from different disciplines.
Jana holds an MBA degree from School of Business and Management (ESCEM), France and PMP® certification. Being well versed in Project Management, Jana brings a wealth of knowledge and hands on experience to our academy.